Cannot login to mobile app

Teddy Czyzewski May 18, 2022

I have recently upgraded my work phone to iPhone 12, running iOS 15.5.  I can successfully login to my account on my laptop, however; any time I try to login via the mobile app from my phone,— I receive an error message stating "Safari cannot open the page because your iPhone is not connected to the internet." I am connected to the internet & data, with full signals for both. What is the issue?

2 answers

0 votes
arthur
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 24, 2022

Hey @Teddy Czyzewski Do you have any adblock iOS extensions (content blockers in Settings->Safari->Extension) on your iPhone? If so try to disable them. Hope it helps.

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2022

@Teddy Czyzewski  If you go to Settings - Cellular - Use cellular data for - scroll down to Safari - is it toggled OFF?

Teddy Czyzewski May 18, 2022

@Brant Schroeder No, it's toggled on. Would it matter if I'm connected to either WiFi or cellular data? I experience this consistently regardless of what I'm connected to.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2022

Should not matter.  Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

Teddy Czyzewski May 19, 2022

@Brant Schroeder Yes,  multiple times. That does not seem to help.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 19, 2022

@Teddy Czyzewski I am assuming that the issue is occurring on wifi and mobile data, is that correct?  When the app opens is the initial login screen loading correctly?  Do you have any security apps installed on your device?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events