Cannot Remove/Add Workflow Properties

Balaji Iyer October 30, 2017

One of the administrators added a property to a transition that only "Admins" can use that transition.   I am an administrator and I am able to use it

But what I am unable to find is how to delete the existing property or add/modify to allow access to another group who are not Adminstrators.

Kindly help.

Thanks

Bala

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2017

Hello,

To view and edit the properties of a transition:

1. Select a transition in the diagram.
  2. Click Properties in the Properties panel.
  3. Either:   Add a new property to the transition Or Delete a property, by clicking the icon to the right of the property. 

For futher clarifications please read the following guide:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver072/advanced-workflow-configuration-828787971.html

Hello Alexey

Thanks so much for your quick response.  I did those steps but when I click on the Properties, all I can see is the property but no buttons around to Add or Delete.  Snapshot below

jira.png

2 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2017

You are not in edit mode. Find a button create draft or edit

1 vote
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 30, 2017

Yes, you have create draft button. Push it and you will be able to edit the workflow

0 votes

Oh got it; that was silly on my part.  Thanks for the help... (y)

Suggest an answer