You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
We are from SDGOV Application team, currently we are consuming jira data from DataLake Extracts. From API approach, can we get full extracts with out passing any parameters to the endpoints. The extracts which we are consuming are below
1. Full set of Jira Version Details
2. Full set of Jira Issue Details
3. Full set of Jira Sprint Details
4. Full set of User and User Role details
5. Full set of Jira Issue to Project Version details
6. Full set of Jira Linked Issues
Your response is appreciated
You can get theses informations but you will need to use several API endpoint and make some script.