Can the icons associated with issue priorities or issue types be changed on a per project basis?

Bill Parlock April 14, 2021

I have a couple of projects in a Jira instance that would like their icons individually changed for issue priorities and issue types. Is it possible to change the icon on a per project basis, or would an icon change affect all projects?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2021

Hi @Bill Parlock ,

unfortunately, priority icons are for the entire instance and they are not customizable for project basis.

Regards,

Fabio

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2021

But on server, you could define different priority lists and use priority schemes to give different projects different sets of them (including different icons).

Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 14, 2021

Well, you could have different sets of issue types too, and use different icons for them. But I don't think this approach is something I'd want to maintain :)

0 votes
Bill Parlock April 14, 2021

Thank you.

Suggest an answer