It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can't upload images!

Copy + Paste is not loading images. It looks like it works, but then a placeholder image appears in the Attachments section. Nothing appears in the comments.

Attaching a saved image file results in the same issue.

Anyone else having this problem right now?

2 answers

I'm experiencing the same,

• trying inline copy/paste in new issue view ("failed to load" message),
  • have also tried clicking on the image icon and uploading from my pc (looks like it is uploading but never saves the image),
  • have tried Chrome and Firefox.   

Two images I uploaded previously have the greyed out preview placeholder like Lisa mentioned.  If I click on the placeholders it expands to see the image.

I put a bug in with Atlassian and they responded that this is a known issue and they are working on it.  This is a link to their support issue https://status.atlassian.com/incidents/hr2vwvt9lfbh

Like Lisa McDowell Elmer likes this

They say it is fixed but I still can't copy/paste inline.  Paper clip attachments are fixed.

Has there been any progress on this? I am experiencing the same issue with the confluence cloud and the link to the issue provided by @David Elger seems to be dead.

I'm having the same issue - can't find a solution currently. 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

260 views 1 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you