Can't see the option to turn on parallel sprints

Define HQ12 May 7, 2024

Hi

I created a new company-managed project in JIRA but couldn't see the option to turn on parallel sprints

I have already created Sprint 1 and started it

Then I created Sprint 2 and added an issue into it

Still no luck, the option isn't visible for me to change it status.

Can anyone help here?
Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 1.57.26 PM.png

3 answers

1 vote
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2024

Hi, @Define HQ12. It would appear that turning parallel sprints on/off is considered Advanced administration and, therefore, not available in the free plan. 

Sorry 😞

-dave

I.e., I am seeing the same thing are in in my free Jira cloud instance.

Define HQ12 May 7, 2024

Thanks @Dave Rosenlund 

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
0 votes
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2024

This is a bummer.  I am on the free plan, had the toggle switched On, switched it Off to test and now I cannot re-enable.  Boooooo

Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2024

You could try enabling a free trial of standard, re-enabling it, and then downgrading back to free?

Define HQ12 May 7, 2024

I tried upgrading to Standard Trial, still can't see the option thereScreenshot 2024-05-07 at 9.53.30 PM.png

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 7, 2024

There's an unspecified delay before the new plan takes effect, @Define HQ12. In my experience, it usually happens near or under 45 mins, but there is no guarantee that you will see the same delay that I do.

Define HQ12 May 8, 2024

I'll check again @Dave Rosenlund 

Thanks for the insight

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
0 votes
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 7, 2024

@Define HQ12, are you on a trial? I've seen this behavior when my trial has expired. I've actually got two expired trials right this second where I'm seeing the same thing.

Define HQ12 May 7, 2024

hey @Kian Stack Mumo Systems 

Yes, I'm on trail version

But my other JIRA projects which are on Free Plan have this option visible

Is this feature became a part of Standard Plan recently?

Define HQ12 May 7, 2024

Also, I created this new Atlassian account and Project today only. Just to make sure that I didn't setup the previous one incorrectly

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events