Can´t see issues in Kanban Board

Hana Stiborova
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 11, 2019

I started new project with Kanaban board. I just rename workflow to my language. But I can´t see issues, which are in Kanaban. I can find them on My personal board, where are issues delegated to me or on Projects Issue list, but I can´t see them in Kanaban. When I enter kanban board settings I can see that there are issuse in columms, but on kanban it is not showed. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks a lot.

Thanks a lot

Hankano issue.PNGsettings of board.PNG

3 answers

0 votes
elenushhh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2019

Hello @Hana Stiborova

Is your problem solved? because I encountered this issue yesterday. 

If you still can't see the issues in the board (but on status are displayed) go to your backlog and for each issue click right on it and move it to the sprint. In my case the problem was solved. \

Waiting for an answer!

Elena.

0 votes
Antonio Ferruz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2019

Hello, 

Issues that are displayed on the board are managed by the JQL filter that applies to your board. 

One possible solution is ... 

- Use the same JQL  in "Search Issues" screen ... Are the missing issues displayed? 
If the issues are not displayed, try to adjust the conditions in the JQL...
For instance, Add "status in (...YOUR_STATUS...,...)

Save the filter and apply it in your board.   

Hope this helps! 

Antonio

0 votes
elenushhh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2019

Hello @Hana Stiborova 

Can you please provide a screenshot with your issues display?

Also if they don't appear it means they are in your Backlog, and you have to move them from there to your board. Try this.

Thanks

Suggest an answer