Can't find how to show all for approvers on the customer portal by default.

kirill.sukov April 6, 2021

Hey folks. I've got a problem that approvers can't see details when they follow the link to the request that needs approval. 

Basically, I want them to see the Hide details button rather than Show details. Can I toggle it somewhere?Скриншот 06-04-2021 180939.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2021

Hello @kirill.sukov,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Testing on my local site, I wasn’t able to replicate this issue.

I added another account as the approver and the option to Show/Hide details appears.

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 17.51.11.png

Can you please confirm if the Request type on the ticket is not empty?

Is it happening only with the approver or also with the reporter and request participants?

Kind regards,
Angélica

kirill.sukov April 7, 2021

Hey @Angélica Luz! Thanks for helping me out.  It appears that not only for approvers the button is by default is "Show details" while I want it to be "Hide Details" so that approvers can see all the info right away. Most of them don't notice the button and come to me for details. Here's a video https://skr.sh/v7SEwB98Lx1Скриншот 07-04-2021 172533.jpg

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 7, 2021

Thank you for the details, @kirill.sukov

By default, the details of the ticket will be collapsed (Show details), and it’s not possible to change the default to expanded (Hide details).

There is a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:

Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events