Can see a particular User in the the asignee selector

Osvaldo Olmos January 13, 2021

I cannot see a particular User in the user selector

dasd.jpeg
Nor mention him in a comment.
I'm site administrator, and I can locate this user in the users list. He seems to be in the right status.

3 answers

0 votes
Chris Buzon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2021

This may not be you - In the last 2 days I have had 2 users 'disappear' in confluence (though I realize this is jira you're referring to) - support pointed me to this bug:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ID-7089

If you submit a real support ticket they can try to fix individual users.

I've already summited the ticket.
Thanks!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2021

If you can't select or mention a particular user, it probably means that they cannot see the issue you are working on, or they have been removed from Jira.

He do see the issues. As a workaround I sending issue's links and he assign them to himself. But this is annoying.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2021

Please check permissions and crossref the groups/roles to see if the user is in them. Check the Assignable user, browse, etc.

How do I check if an user is browseable/assignable ?
Thanks!

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 13, 2021

if classic project - project settings > permissions

I've checked and the user belongs to the groups listed in the assignable users section of Issue Permissions.

it happens in several projects.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events