• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can not associate a new Permission Scheme to a Project

Hi,

I'm trying to assign my New Custom Permission Scheme to my Project but I can not find where should I do it. I've read the documentation but there is a missed point on it.

As you can see on the documentation, the point 4 says "Select Permissions..." but as you can see on the image there is not an access to "Permissions".

What I'm doing wrong? please your help!

Associating a permission scheme with a project

1. Choose the Jira icon ( or ) > Projects.
  2. Search for and select the project you want to change permissions for.
  3. Select Settings to view the project's settings.
  4. Select Permissions from the sidebar. This displays the current permissions scheme.
  5. Click the Actions dropdown menu and choose Use a different scheme.
  6. On the Associate Permission Scheme to Project page, select the permission scheme you want to associate with the project.
  7. Click the Associate button to associate the project with the permission scheme

Project Settings.PNG

1 answer

1 vote

Hello,

It is a next-gen project. You can not assign a new permission scheme for next-gen projects. You should create a classic project.

Is there any way to change the project type from Next-Gen to Classic?

No, you need to create a new project and then "bulk move*" the user stories to the classic project. 

* - Bulk move also not possible in next-gen projects

This is exactly what i was trying to do... been searching everywhere why i can not find the option. :(

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you