Can i use Structure onDemand JIRA

Can i use Structure onDemand JIRA

5 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

There's no way to do it using OnDemand.

Your options are:

• Wait until Atlassian implements more levels of subtask (the request is open and has a comment that they're not looking at it yet, last time I looked at it)
  • Wait until Atlassian Connect is fully functional for OnDemand and the Structure plugin or something like it is converted to it
  • Move off OnDemand to somewhere that will let you use Structure

Structure isn't available for OnDemand at this time. You need the download version. Either 3rd party hosted or self hosted.

Joe Wai Tye Atlassian Team Oct 09, 2013

As Harry mentioned, Structure isn't available for OnDemand currently. I would also recommend that you check out this page - Atlassian OnDemand and Add-ons to check which add-ons are available in OnDemand instances.

Thank you, But it doesn't resolve our problem. Because we need create multi-level tasks or story. so any suggestion for achieve that onDemand platform?

Gary, you can also vote for adding Structure to OnDemand plugins selection here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-3705

Hi Gary, et al.  Here is a quick update on this topic:

ALM Works hopes to have a Structure cloud solution in late 2018 and you can help ensure we build the product you need: If you're willing to share your desired cloud use cases, and other thoughts about what you'd most like to see in a Structure Cloud product, please consider joining the Structure Cloud early access program (EAP).  

You can learn more about the EAP, or join the Structure Cloud mailing list, here: http://alm.works/ceap

Dave R. [at ALM Works]

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

97 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you