Can a two-dimensional dashboard filter show only Sprints in a given date range?

Kenny Kwon January 26, 2021

The Two-Dimensional Filter Statistics in my JIRA Dashboard currently displays all past and present Sprints. I have updated the filter associated with this gadget to only include the current sprint but the gadget continues to show the Sprints in the past.

How would I go about ensuring the gadget only shows Sprints that I want to be displayed?

Thank you!

3 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2022

Hi @Kenny Kwon and @Jan Denny

I fear this has been answered with "won't do" as of a Suggestion back then with Atlassian.
Could you both kindly confirm this is what you are facing?

Regards,
Daniel

0 votes
Jan Denny May 2, 2022

Agree. It doesn't matter whether the filter is selecting only issues in the current sprint, because if any of those issues were also in a previous sprint, then all those sprints will be included in the two-dimensional widget - which throws off the filter metrics and makes it useless for this scenario.

I wish this widget had an option to include only most recent (i.e. current or future) sprint.

2E75383A-7E3F-4A33-8787-3BA6246FFB17.jpeg

0 votes
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2021

Hello @Kenny Kwon ,

If you want to see only current active sprint issues.

Please try as below filter

project = "Jathin Scrum Project" and Sprint in openSprints()

The above will shows all the issues which are tagged with current active sprints.

You saying that some old sprint number also displayed, please check those particular issues may have multiple sprint numbers.

Thanks.

Kenny Kwon January 27, 2021

Hello @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH ,

I have updated the filter but the Two Dimensional Filter Statistics Gadget continues to show completed sprints.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events