Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can Subtasks be displayed on the Project Roadmap

I am looking to have a subtask be displayed under an issue and displayed on the Roadmap.

2 answers

1 vote

Hello @Tmapes ,

Thanks for reaching out and providing feedback on this, and viewing subtasks in the roadmap is not currently avaliable but is something we can look into.

First and for future referance the following Story is a collection of all the Next-Gen related feature requests which are being tracked for upcoming features as Sub-Tasks of the following issue, which you can look at to see what other features are currently being worked on as well as what has already shipped:

Next I have created the following Sub-Task of the story mentioned above to track interest in your request of having an option to Drill down to the subtasks within the roadmap view, make sure to add a vote to help us track interest for prioritization efforts as covered in the "Implementation of New Features Policy":

And one additional point of visibility to stay informed on upcoming features for soon to be completed features, the following Link is our public roadmap noting the currently in development features next in the pipeline under the "In the works" section that I recomend checking out and keeping an eye on to stay up to date on whats new:

Regards,
Earl

Are subtasks available to show in roadmap now? 🥺

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you