Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timeline settings

Alexander Kirilin October 12, 2021

Hello!

Can I highlight a task on timelines somehow?

May be by LABEL, COMMENT or COLOR? Anything? Like picture 1

1.png

Or something else? Like on BigGant for instance (picture 2)

2.png

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
David Berclaz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 25, 2021

Hi @Alexander Kirilin

The Jira Timelines/Roadmaps may be a bit limited when you want to customize events' layout. That's why we have built Time Squad, a very flexible Timeline showing Jira issues and custom events:

Time Squad LinkedIn (1).gif

Happy to discuss if you need more info about it.

Cheers,

David

Katarzyna Kupidura-Pawlik October 25, 2021

@David Berclaz 

Do you plan on making your add-on compatible with Jira Work Management, too?

Alexander Kirilin October 25, 2021

@David Berclaz We have projects in Jira Work Management and Jira Software also.

David Berclaz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2021

Hi @Katarzyna Kupidura-Pawlik

Sure, it is already compatible with Jira Work Management. I have just created a new project based on the Recruitment template and here is what I get:

rec.PNG

Cheers,

David

David Berclaz
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 26, 2021

Hi @Alexander Kirilin

Sure, Time Squad is compatible with all kind of Jira Projects: Software, Service Management, Work Management, etc.

You should give it a try and let me know if you are missing something, we're going to deliver a lot of new exciting features in the coming months.

Cheers,

David

Alexander Kirilin October 27, 2021

Dear @David Berclaz does it support all type of issues?

Epics, Task, Sub-task?

David Berclaz
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 27, 2021

@Alexander Kirilin absolutely, all issue types, standard and custom. I was not sure for the sub-tasks, I had to test, and it works like a charm using JQL for the Events Source:

sub-task.png

Alexander Kirilin October 28, 2021

Thanks

0 votes
JJ July 13, 2023

You could make a bulk change for all selected tasks "change issue color --> purple". Your would only select the issues that are crititical. 

Apparently you cannot choose any other color than purple via bulk change. 

Using the filters in the issue list could help help you *identifying whats critical*. You can also safe your filter setting.

1. Step: build an issue list that identifies your critical issues

2. make bulk change

OR: you change the issue colora for all critical issues manually

0 votes
Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 12, 2021

Hi @Alexander Kirilin 

Looking into it you can control the bar color: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfolioserver/coloring-issues-on-your-timeline-968677318.html

However, not the task itself. I can't even find any feature requests to share either.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Clark

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events