When Jama and JIRA are integrated using OpsHub Integration Manager, the coordination between the product management and development teams will be seamless.
This is a potential use case for Jama-Jira integration:
1. The Product Manager logs a ‘story’ in an existing ‘epic’ in Jama.
2. The Product Manager then re-prioritizes the existing stories within that ‘epic’ in Jama.
3. The new ‘story’ synchronizes to JIRA along with the defined priority.
4. In JIRA, the priorities of other stories also change according to the updates made to the stories in Jama.
5. The development team starts work on the story marked as ‘Critical’ in JIRA. They change the status of the story to ‘In Progress’ when they start work.
6. The status of the ‘story’ changes to ‘In Progress’ in Jama as well – the Product Manager is notified that the development work on the critical story has started.
Here is a datasheet that you might find useful: https://www.opshub.com/jama-software-integration/jama-jira-integration/
You can try reaching out to ZigiWave, since they're having an excellent integration portfolio, along with one of the best implementation specialist and support teams out there. Their website is https://zigiwave.com/jira-software/ if you want to take a look and maybe ask them if their integration platform is covering this integration. Good luck!
Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud: Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events