Can JQL 'issue.property[development].prs' be set to return only specific pull request status

Slavna Dadic November 25, 2015

I am trying to set up a filter for issues where there is still an open pull request. I know that I can query issues with pull requests with

issue.property[development].prs > 0

but need to go deeper and filter only those with open PRs.

6 answers

1 vote
Hung Nguyen March 31, 2016

we can use  issue.property[development].openprs >0 to see the bugs with open pull requests

Paul Moors August 10, 2016

Is there also a way to detect the rejected pull requests using issue.property[development] ?

Joe Gormley _IT _ Release Mgmt_ June 20, 2018

Nope. Wish I had better news for you.

0 votes
funda.ersen March 9, 2020

Hi,

I need a query to see open and under review PR's. I was using the following one but it doesn't give the right results.

issue.property[development].openprs >= 0 AND status = "Under Review"

Have you found a solution for it?

Thanks,

0 votes
Joe Gormley _IT _ Release Mgmt_ June 21, 2016

Anyone have an idea how to filter on pull requests for specific branches?

Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2018

I am trying to do this same thing. Have you found a way?

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2016

Pull requests are not suppoerted by standart JIRA. So, you should have somw plugin providing Git integration. Since look for plugin documnetation about JQL or provide plugin you use.

0 votes
Stefán Freyr Stefánsson January 5, 2016

I'd like to know this as well. I would like to be able to query for all issues that have pull requests that have not been either merged or declined.

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 22, 2015

What do you mean "open PRs"? Is it a some custom field or it was created or changed by certain users?

Suggest an answer