Can JQL 'issue.property[development].prs' be set to return only specific pull request status

I am trying to set up a filter for issues where there is still an open pull request. I know that I can query issues with pull requests with

issue.property[development].prs > 0

but need to go deeper and filter only those with open PRs.

5 answers

we can use  issue.property[development].openprs >0 to see the bugs with open pull requests

Is there also a way to detect the rejected pull requests using issue.property[development] ?

Nope. Wish I had better news for you.

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev Community Champion Dec 22, 2015

What do you mean "open PRs"? Is it a some custom field or it was created or changed by certain users?

I'd like to know this as well. I would like to be able to query for all issues that have pull requests that have not been either merged or declined.

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev Community Champion Jan 06, 2016

Pull requests are not suppoerted by standart JIRA. So, you should have somw plugin providing Git integration. Since look for plugin documnetation about JQL or provide plugin you use.

Anyone have an idea how to filter on pull requests for specific branches?

I am trying to do this same thing. Have you found a way?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

27,429 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you