Can I get my Atlassian account migrated to another Atlassian account

Aaron Geister
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2020

I am currently working for a company but I am also starting my own business. As I am getting my ACP I don't want to lose the progress and information from my current work account. I have badges and other information that has helped me in my time learning Atlassian Suite. Is there a way to transfer this to my new business email?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Neil Taylor January 31, 2020

I believe you can change your e-mail address for your Atlassian ID, so long as that e-mail address is not a partner company e-mail.  If you have badges in your cert metrics account, you should also be able to update e-mails for that account (and should ideally use a personal e-mail in cert metrics so your certs and badges are always tied to you personally)

Aaron Geister
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2020

If I do this would I lose access to my current company access or can you have more then one email?

Suggest an answer