Can I export data of a Gadget

Aleix Targa July 26, 2011

Hi all,

first of all sorry about my english, and my knowledge of JIRA.

Can i export data of the gadgets?

Thanks

Aleix

PD: my firsts steps in JIRA

2 answers

2 votes
Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 26, 2011

No worries Aleix, there are all sorts of people here :) We are kind

There is no direct way to export from the gadget itself but really, most gadgets are showing results from filters. This data is exportable from the issue navigator

This link below may be of use to you

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA043/Exporting+Search+Results+to+Microsoft+Excel

Mariam Quesada May 21, 2013

Hi,

I need to create a report with the data that I have in a Activity Stream, not with filters, I need to get the data in activity stream exported in a document automatically.

For instance I have a Activity Stream that list all the issues that I have worked. So I would li to get a list of all the issues that have worked on a specific day.

Thanks

rmorstein June 28, 2017

Were you able to find a solution, I need to export the activity stream data to a report as well.

Michelle Clements August 13, 2018

Was anyone able to resolve this or is it still an open question.  I am trying to export activity stream data into a report.

Nadine R_ September 9, 2020

Was this resolved? I am trying to extract a report for the activity stream gadget. 

Thank you!

Nadine

0 votes
Aleix Targa July 26, 2011

Ohhh thanks!

I can see it. And I see that in the left side i can select the data that i want to display. I've got a lot of filtering elements to adjust my data export.

Perfect! I'm sure that i will have more questions, but i will try to solve myself reading documentation after write here.

Arnab Mondal April 11, 2023

How can i work with our product Influence or short gide

Suggest an answer