Can I add a comment to an attached image in JIRA as app asana?

instabuild inc September 16, 2019

I just came from app asana and I realized that some times we need to let a comment on an image specifying some fixes that the worker (developer, designer) should do but I don't know if is possible as I have done in the other software mentioned. Into example below we select some parts from the image and we can let comments as we see (10, 7 ,8); whether we want to get more info about this comment we just need to select that number and then will show up the detail as the second image illustrates.
Captura de Pantalla 2019-09-16 a la(s) 9.20.11 p. m..pngCaptura de Pantalla 2019-09-16 a la(s) 9.20.24 p. m..png

1 answer

0 votes
Yevhen Rohovets
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2019

Hi,

You cannot add comments directly to pictures from a box in Jira. You can get out of the situation in several ways:
1) Add a picture as an attachment (it should already have numbers), write a comment with a list of comments and add a link to the picture in this comment
2) Add a picture to the confluence, and place comments there
3) Look for a third-party plugin for this
4) Use something like Zeplin or Dropbox, and add a link to the Jira

Suggest an answer