Can I Generate report showing all issues in a sprint with assignee's and respective resolution %

ravi_i2e1 August 8, 2017

I want a report to display all issues with a sprint label ( I am maintaing sprint with a label) with assignee's name and percentage of his resolved issues.

Also I would like to know a daily linear graph of issue assigned to an assignee in a chart.

This will help me know how many issues a developer is having and how many is he resolving by the sprint.

2 answers

0 votes
Yugank Bhatnagar August 8, 2017

Create a Dashboard and use two dimensional Filter Statistics. 

0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 8, 2017

This can be achieved by using JQL (replace X and Y with your values)

label = X and project = y

This will get you all the issues with the sprint label and then create a pie chart with the "statistic type" as resolution field and that will show you the exact percentage of unresolved issues. You can also save this chart on your dashboard

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/displaying-search-results-as-a-chart-720416681.html

ravi_i2e1 August 8, 2017

I want to get a chart which tells issues with every assignee and there respective resolved percentage.

What you suggested will tell me global unresolved/resolved percentage for a sprint.

Suggest an answer