Calendar view disappeared

Riki YAMASHITA February 18, 2021

Somehow the link for calendar view is disappeared. Anyway to have the link back?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ron Levy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 23, 2021

Hi everyone,

We've been testing the calendar view lately indeed and are really excited that you like it.
For various internal reasons, some instances that saw the Calendar view earlier might not see it now. Really sorry that this happened but there is a workaround!

@Wenzel Wondra @Riki YAMASHITA can you please send me the details of your instance and we'll get it up and running for you? rlevy@atlassian.com 

Thanks everyone and apologies for the mess.

Ron

Hashem ElAssad March 18, 2021

Hi Ron,  I have the same problem. I sent you an email but the email delivery failed. my email is hashem.elassad@hotmail.com

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 19, 2021

Hi Riki  - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Can you share a little more information? Where were you going that you expected to see the Calendar view? 

Wenzel Wondra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 21, 2021

I'm also having the same problem! I'm on a classic business project, previously on the side menu there was a really useful calendar view and last week it just disappeared. 

Riki YAMASHITA February 21, 2021

@John Funk : It was on the place where Wenzel explained. I cannot find a way to recover this view... 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2021

I think this is a Beta project that Atlassian is working on. It might have shown up in your instance briefly as a mistake. I will pass along to Atlassian your interest in the functionality.  :-)

Riki YAMASHITA February 23, 2021

Is it possible for me to put the function back on the screen?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 24, 2021

Hey Riki - Looks like Ron will get you fixed up. I think you will enjoy the feature.  :-)

Riki YAMASHITA February 24, 2021

Hi John,
I have already sent him email yesterday, at rlevy@atlassian.com. I hope to hear from him soon:)

Ron Levy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 24, 2021

Hi @Riki YAMASHITA  - you're all set!

@John Funk thx for everything!

Like John Funk likes this
Riki YAMASHITA February 24, 2021

Awesome! Thank you!!

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE