I am attempting to update the priority field in my project using a CSV import. I can verify that my import is updating the priority field but the result is a different number than what is contained in the file I am importing. I have defined priorities numerically as 0 to 30 in my issue priorities to match the priority number of the projects we have in our backlog.
For example my csv file contains a priority of 17 and the import changes the priority to 18. I sent another example of priority 21 and the resulting change was to 26.
Sure, the csv format is an integer.
I am linking to issue during the import using issue key.
I just found that if I search for issues with a priority of 21 it is returning issues with a priority of 26.
search that is used: priority = 21 AND project = "ECR" ORDER BY priority DESC
It seems that my setup is recognizing the integer value as a different priority name.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events