COMO ACTIVAR PRODUCTO SUSPENDIDO

JOHANNA SAMANIEGO GALINDO August 3, 2021

HOLA 

HOY MI CUENTA AMANECIO INACTIVA EN LOS PRODUCTOS DE JIRA SOTFWARE Y JIRA SERVICE MANAGER ,  NO SE COMO ACTIVARLOS DE NUEVO , YO OCUPO UNA CUENTA GRATUITA CON MENOS DE  10 USUARIOS 

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 3, 2021

Hello @JOHANNA SAMANIEGO GALINDO,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I saw that you created a ticket with our customer advocates and they are already checking the issue.

On your site, currently, only Confluence is active and Jira Software and Service Management are suspended.

Since the products are only suspended and not deleted, your data wasn’t deleted, so once our customer advocates activate the products again, you will be able to access the projects.

You can access the ticket using this direct link:

Kind regards,
Angélica

JOHANNA SAMANIEGO GALINDO August 3, 2021

Thank you   Angélica  for the answer, I am attentive

Like # people like this
0 votes
Karen Paola Romero Gutiérrez July 20, 2023

Envié una solicitud para reactivar una cuenta suspendida después de una prueba gratuita, ¿cuánto tiempo se tarda en activarla? ¿Y puedes cambiarlo a la versión gratuita de inmediato?

0 votes
Ignacio Aredez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2021

Envia un email a soporte diciendo que queires volver a activarla dando los datos de tu cuenta y listo.

Claudia Maria Rivera Guevara September 19, 2022

I submitted a request to reactivate a suspended account after a free trial, how long does it take to get it active ? and can you switch it to the free version right immediately ?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events