Degraded performance Customers may experience issues using Community search. Our team is investigating.
Our Burndown chart shows issues completed as we work in the sprint, however when we close the sprint at the end, the redline becomes flat, and no issues are showed as completed. Only any issues that were not completed show in the reports. The other charts such as the velicity chart display the same behaviour.
A couple of examples are below. The firrst image is a closed sprint, the second is the current sprint in progress. As you can see from the in progress sprint, everything looks fine. However when we close it, it will end up looking like the first one.
FYI: Our "Done" comlumn in our sprint board is "Closed" status.
Atlassian narrowed it down to our query for the main board. Below is the explanation
When the planning board is viewed, it will automatically exclude the 'Done' column so it doesn't need the filter to have those statuses removed. If you filter out those statuses it will break the chart calculations as it will not return those issues.
See GHS-10855 for more details.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs