I have some tickets with 100+ issue links associated with them. Is there any way to bulk remove/change links without having to individually delete each link one-by-one? Very time consuming when a large change needs to be made. I have looked all over the forums, but with no success. There are other great bulk change capabilities, but I can't find anything on issue links.
There is a simple way to link multiple issues to another one:
If you want to link to 10+ issues, you will need to:
- Run the specific JQL query from the Issue Navigator
- Export the search result from Jira to Excel
- Copy the issue-key column
- Paste in a text editor and replace newline with space or tab
- Paste all the issue keys in the Issue field from the Link dialog box
In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to have–in order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs