Bulk approve

Jamil Rahimov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2019

I need help for bulk approve.
I want add approve button for approving for example 50 issues at the same time.
I know it is possible with bulk edit  but I don't want to use this.

Is there any solution for this?

1.PNG

3 answers

0 votes
Najjar _Innovura_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 6, 2022

This is actually such a frustration, especially for those who are busy all day in meetings and once they reach their workstation they find 10s of requests waiting for their approval. 

We have a similar feature in Tinker for JSM Toolbox

59785666-e65f-46fc-a808-304779f7bb44.png

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222917/tinker-for-jira-service-management-toolbox?tab=overview&hosting=datacenter

0 votes
Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2019

If you don't want to use bulk edit i will try with some code. Create a code with python or another langage and edit your issues. 

hope this helps

Jamil Rahimov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2019

@Mohamed Benziane 
Can I add additional approve button in this case?

The problem is(If it is possible):
I need create approve button for user for approving (for ex:40-50)issues.

Jamil Rahimov
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 30, 2019

@Mohamed Benziane 
I can add  groovy script for approve(It is easy for me.)

I just want do some front configurations.
For example like this:
1.PNG

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2019

Hi @Jamil Rahimov ,

Why don't you want to use bulk change? I think it should be the easiest way to implement the case.

Jamil Rahimov
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 29, 2019

@Ollie Guan 
Because it works very slowly.

Suggest an answer