Bulk Move Epic

Denisa Holečková January 14, 2021

Hi,

I discovered one problem with Bulk Move (Project) with issuetype Epic. Values from field "Assignee" dissappeard after this operation. I discovered this problem only on issuetype Epic. Others entities are ok.

Thanks, Denisa

1 answer

0 votes
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2021

Hi @Denisa Holečková ,

which version of Jira do you have?

Please also check all assignees from the epics have Assignable User permission in your new project.

Thank you.

Denisa Holečková January 14, 2021

Hi Hana,

thank you for your response. We have version 7.12. on server. Permissions have assignees in both projects.

Thank you 

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2021

Thank you, I haven't found any known issue connected to this behavior.

I will test it using my instance and let you know, if I was able to reproduce it.

Like Marek Vejrosta likes this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 14, 2021

Hi @Denisa Holečková ,

unfortunately I wasn't able to reproduce the behavior.

Are you able to look into logs, whether there were any errors during the move operation?

Are there any interesting information in the issue history? I assume you see record it says assignee changed from somebody to empty value.

Are you able to assign the issue back to the original user, if you are logged in as a user, who performed the move operation?

Thank you.

Suggest an answer