Bugzilla Importer will not import all issues

I am using the trial version and have tried to import existing bugs from Bugzilla. I have followed all steps, including mapping statuses. But the import only migrates over about 1600 records before just stopping. There are over 10000 records in the project I am importing.

Is this caused by a limitation in the trial version or is there some other problem going on?

I need to get this resolved so I can throw out Bugzilla and start using Jira.

Thanks

Bob

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Robert,

When you say trial version, if you're referring to the Evaluation version of JIRA that should not be a factor in how many issues you can import.

If you experience problems with the import, click the download a detailed log link to reveal detailed information about the Bugzilla Import Wizard process.  I would also take a look at the JIRA_INSTALL/logs/catalina.out log and the JIRA_HOME/log/atlassian-jira.log for more information. 

If the log does not provide any further information I would put in a Support Request so the Support Team can take a look into this further.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

20,608 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you