Bugzilla Importer will not import all issues

Robert Harned June 15, 2017

I am using the trial version and have tried to import existing bugs from Bugzilla. I have followed all steps, including mapping statuses. But the import only migrates over about 1600 records before just stopping. There are over 10000 records in the project I am importing.

Is this caused by a limitation in the trial version or is there some other problem going on?

I need to get this resolved so I can throw out Bugzilla and start using Jira.

Thanks

Bob

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2017

Hi Robert,

When you say trial version, if you're referring to the Evaluation version of JIRA that should not be a factor in how many issues you can import.

If you experience problems with the import, click the download a detailed log link to reveal detailed information about the Bugzilla Import Wizard process.  I would also take a look at the JIRA_INSTALL/logs/catalina.out log and the JIRA_HOME/log/atlassian-jira.log for more information. 

If the log does not provide any further information I would put in a Support Request so the Support Team can take a look into this further.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events