JeanR April 3, 2014

Thanks for your support :)

0 votes
JeanR April 21, 2014

Fixed

0 votes
JeanR April 3, 2014

Ok I'll open a ticket in the OnDemand project

Do you want an access to my Jira environment ?

aMarcus
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 3, 2014

Once you open the ticket we'll work with you privately to gain the necessary access.

0 votes
JeanR April 2, 2014

OnDemand

aMarcus
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 2, 2014

Would you mind opening a support ticket with support.atlassian.comin the OnDemand project? We'll need to take a closer look at your environment in private.

0 votes
JeanR April 2, 2014

DVCS

0 votes
JeanR April 2, 2014

My user name: Jonnyking76

My team name: iprospect_ca

aMarcus
Atlassian Team
April 2, 2014

Is this OnDemand or Standalone JIRA?

0 votes
JeanR April 2, 2014

ok it's weird I'm the Administrator and i've got full access

aMarcus
Atlassian Team
April 2, 2014

Please come to support then with your username and the team id you are trying to import from.

0 votes
aMarcus
Atlassian Team
April 1, 2014

When you authorized your JIRA instance to connect to Bitbucket, were you logged in as a user with permissions to access more than these repositories (in Bitbucket)? The list shown is based on what that user has access to. If your logged in user has full access to more than these repositories, please come to support with the details so we can give you a hand.

Suggest an answer