Benutzerdefinierte Felder

Harald May 2, 2023

Hallo,

wir haben in einem Jira Projekt ein benutzerdefiniertes Feld angelegt. Jetzt habe ich die Anfrage in einem anderen Projekt das selbe Feld anzulegen.

Jetzt habe ich bei der Anpassung der Issues gesehen, dass ich im Feld "Search all fields" auch nach Feldern suchen kann, die in einem anderen Projekt enthalten sind.

Nur leider finde ich die Felder nicht. Und wenn ich im Adminbereich "Custom Fields" bin, finde ich die Felder aus dem anderen Projekt auch nicht.

Was mache ich falsch? Oder geht das nicht bei "Teams verwalteten Projekten"?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2023

Hallo,

Benutzerdefinierte Felder, die in teamverwalteten Projekten erstellt wurden, können derzeit nicht mit anderen Projekten geteilt werden. Dazu gibt es hier einen Änderungswunsch:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-20905

Benutzerdefinierte Felder, die für vom Unternehmen verwaltete Projekte erstellt wurden (über Jira Admin-Einstellungen > Probleme > Benutzerdefinierte Felder), können zu vom Team verwalteten Projekten hinzugefügt werden.

---

Hello,

Custom fields created within Team Managed projects cannot be shared with other projects at this time. There is a change request for that here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-20905

Custom fields created for Company Managed projects (through Jira Admin Settings > Issues > Custom Fields) can be added to Team Managed projects.

Custom Fields

we have created a custom field in a Jira project. Now I have the request to create the same field in another project.

Now, when adjusting the issues, I saw that I can also search for fields that are contained in another project in the "Search all fields" field.

Unfortunately I can't find the fields. And when I'm in the "Custom Fields" admin panel, I can't find the fields from the other project either.

What am I doing wrong? Or is that not possible with "Teams managed projects"?

Harald May 3, 2023

Hello @Trudy Claspill ,

thank you for the answer.

Not the answer I hoped to get. Just thinking to create a company managed project to get the field and then have the possibility to use in several projects.

Do you know what happens when I delete the team managed project? I would expect that the field still exists. 

I want to do this because I need a Multiple Choice Field. And there will be additional options in the future. So I want to have one SPOT.

Harald May 3, 2023

Looking the last comment on this issue, the feature should be there since February 2023. Correct?

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

You don't actually need to create a Company Managed project. You just need to create a Custom Field that could be used in a Company Managed project. Such fields are created from Jira Administration > Issues > Custom Fields.

Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 10.29.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 10.30.04 AM.png

Custom Fields that can be used in Company Managed projects are created outside the scope of any individual project. They continue to exist even if they are not used by any project, unless you explicitly delete them.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2023

Here is the article about being able to reuse Company Managed custom fields in Team Managed projects.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Cloud-Admins-articles/Announcing-the-ability-to-re-use-global-custom-fields-in-team/ba-p/2209113

Thanks to Darryl Lee for finding the link!

Harald May 8, 2023

Thank you @Trudy Claspill 

I will have a look on the arcticle. I did not see that I can create there a custom field. 've just seen the list.

But this helps.

1 vote
JM Perrot
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 2, 2023

Hallo @Harald 

Wenn Sie ein von einem Team verwaltetes Projekt erstellen, können Sie keine benutzerdefinierten Felder hinzufügen. Sie müssen Ihr Projekt als von einem Unternehmen verwaltetes Projekt neu erstellen, um Ihre benutzerdefinierten Felder zu finden und sie zu verwenden.

Vielen Dank für die Hilfe.

Harald May 3, 2023

Hallo @JM Perrot

na ja, Anlegen kann ich benutzerdefinierte Felder. Aber dann halt in jedem Projekt selber. Ich kann diese nicht in einem anderen Projekt nutzen.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events