Behaviour not working with issue type mapping anymore

joshO September 16, 2014

Hi ,

I use behaviours for my client side validation and I noticed recently that I am unable to specify the issue type for the mapping. I used to be able to do this because my old behaviours are still there working fine but if I try to recreate something similar it doesn't work. The only way I can get it working is if I select all projects and all issue types. 

If anybody else has experienced this or can help out with a fix that would be extremely helpful.

Thank you,

10 answers

1 vote
clem
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2015

This issue is happening to at my company as well.  The behaviour I created only works if I select all issue types.

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2015

Versions please?

0 votes
joshO September 23, 2014

Hi Jamie, Yes we both work for the same company. I thought there might be a chance that this issue might not be able to be recreated easily sense I did not see any bugs open and I would expect something like this to get noticed rather quickly. I was thinking then that there might be some configuration or something that is bugged up and is not being wiped when the plugin is removed. This issue is affecting all of my environments. They run versions : Latest included in scriptrunner , 0.5.10 Output from Console : <Behaviours> <project pid="10002"> <issuetype id="1" configuration="1"/> <issuetype id="9" configuration="2"/> <issuetype id="14" configuration="3"/> <issuetype id="1" configuration="7"/> </project> <project pid="10002" configuration="5"/> </Behaviours>

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 22, 2014

This worked fine for me. What version of the plugin are you using? Do you two work for the same company? Finally can you run this in the script console, and paste me the output (privately if you like): import com.onresolve.jira.behaviours.BehaviourStoragePropertiesImpl import org.apache.commons.lang.StringEscapeUtils StringEscapeUtils.escapeHtml(new BehaviourStoragePropertiesImpl().getProjectMappingsAsText())

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 22, 2014

You can create a ticket at https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/browse/JBHV, but yes this is absolutely on my todo list.

0 votes
ikucukcay September 22, 2014

Is there any updates regarding this or anybody else experiencing the same issue ? Is there any way to open a support ticket ?

0 votes
joshO September 17, 2014

Please let me know if your experience this issue as well. I have tested this on 6.0.8 and 6.3.4(my Dev)

0 votes
joshO September 17, 2014

It used to work fine for all combinations but now I cannot do Single project with a single issue type. Example : (The Custom field is used on bug) any project (any issue type) - works Project1 (any issue type) - works Project1 (Bug) - doesn't work and just to try it Project1 (Bug , Story) - doesn't work

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 17, 2014

that one is fine... I don't know the answer to your question, but I will check that it still works correctly. Are you trying to associate a single issue type across all projects, or just a combination of projects and issue types?

0 votes
joshO September 17, 2014

Great Idea , thank you for the advice. what tag would you recommend ?

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 17, 2014

You must use the correct tag if you expect the right people to see it...

Suggest an answer