Backlog view - team owned project vs company owned project

Chris Haworth November 28, 2022

In a team owned project the backlog view is

issue type icon, issue key, summary, epic, story points, status, assignee

In company owned project backlog the view is

issue type icon, summary, epic, assignee, issue key, story points

can add status, but appears below the summary and isn't nice and color coded like in the team view.

Is there any way to arrange the company owned project backlog view like the team owned? it is much easier to understand the backlog at a glance.

In the team owned project backlog it also showed a tallied view of story points at the top summed by Not Started, In Progress, Done.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2022

Hi @Chris Haworth 

There is no way to have them look alike each other. 

Team managed projects has limited configuration, and follow their current aspect.

I hope this clarifies

Chris Haworth November 28, 2022

HI @Patricia Francezi 

Appreciate the response. Understood. Just as clarification, I'm interested in configuring the company project to look like the team project view.

Is there a place to request an enhancement that allows the company project backlog view at least have the status and story point summed?

Screenshot 2022-11-28 at 9.54.07 AM.png

Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2022

There is this suggestion 

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-6516

you can vote and watch this one. 

Just to clarify, there are policies related to features suggestions I think you also need to know. Its displayed in the issue suggestion itself. 

I hope this helps

Like Chris Haworth likes this

Suggest an answer