Backlog and Workflows are not working

Aresenka May 15, 2023

Hi, everyone!

I have issue with a Jira company-managed project: my backlog page is just continuously loading without any result:
Снимок экрана 2023-05-14 в 18.42.37.png

There are lot of errors and warnings in the console:
Снимок экрана 2023-05-15 в 19.12.51.png
Снимок экрана 2023-05-15 в 19.15.20.pngСнимок экрана 2023-05-15 в 19.15.30.png

And same for the Workflows settings page of the project: it is blank and a lot of stuff in console.

How can I fix that problems?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2023

Hi @Aresenka 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

It possible that your site was affected by partial outage between 2023-05-15 02:40 UTC to 2023-05-15 04:09 UTC, for Atlassian Support, Confluence, Jira Work Management, Jira Service Management, Jira Software, Atlassian Bitbucket, and Atlas. The issue has been resolved and the service is operating normally now. Refer more details on this link..

Can you confirm if you are still facing issues ?

Aresenka May 15, 2023

Yes, I faced this problem yesterday and it was not solved since then. Right now I can not see the project's board, workflows, backlog (and maybe something else, I didn't check every page of the project).
I don't think it was affected by that issue you mentioned, because it's more than 24 hours rn I am struggling from this bug.

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2023

Thanks for confirming. It could be browser specific issue as well. Do you experience the same behavior on other browsers ?  Also, is this happening just for you or your colleagues as well ?

Aresenka May 16, 2023

It is browser specific: everything works when I use Safari.
Usually I use Chrome. Restarting browser didn't help as well as restarting my laptop.
I will ask my team if they have the same issue at Chrome (but they are using Windows).

Aresenka May 16, 2023

No, my team doesn't have such problems 

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2023

Thanks for checking on other browser and confirming. Do you have any extensions installed on your chrome browser ? Can you try disabling them and see if that helps ?

Aresenka May 17, 2023

My ad blocker is already turned off, I have no other extensions that can affect any site functionality.

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2023

Ok, which version of chrome you are running currently ? Have you tried updating chrome to the latest version and see if that helps ?

Aresenka May 18, 2023

I am using 

Version 113.0.5672.126 (Official Build) (arm64)
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 18, 2023

Hm that looks ok. You can try activating javascript in Chrome and recheck.

Activate JavaScript in Google Chrome

1. Open Chrome on your computer.
  2. Click More -> Settings.
  3. Click Security and Privacy.
  4. Click Site settings.
  5. Click JavaScript.
  6. Select Sites can use Javascript.
Aresenka May 18, 2023

Already active :(

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 18, 2023

Ok, one more thing you can try is to clear browser cache -

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More .
  3. Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
  4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
  5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
  6. Click Clear data.
Aresenka May 19, 2023

No luck, sir

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 19, 2023

Since this is happening only with your chrome browser, there's is something that is blocking rendering the site content. Is uninstalling and reinstalling chrome is an option for you ? Not sure if that will help, but seems like to be the only option as of now.

Aresenka May 19, 2023

I turned off the extensions and it works now. I do not know why these extensions affects only that page of the service, because they should not affect any site behavior at all.

But yeah, everything works now.

Thank you for this long journey, @Kishan Sharma !

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 19, 2023

Some extensions inject custom scripts while rendering web pages that might cause such issues. Anyway glad that its sorted for you now after turning off the extensions @Aresenka :)

Like Aresenka likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events