BURNDOWN CHART IN STORY POINTS NOT HOURS

alexandra.lcortijo November 27, 2019

Hello,

We work with stories that have their own subtast.

We estimate the stories in story point but the subtask in it in hours.

We show our stories  and subtask in the kanban but. Why the burndown chart shows in hours? How can i do just to show the stories in story points and not the subtask in the burndown?

1 answer

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2019

Could you check your estimation statistic that is set for your board and verify that you have Story Points selected next to name of the sprint? (like on the image below)

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver0713/files/965542661/965542667/1/1548082305562/jsw-burndown-chart.png

Sorry! I was refering to the dashboard  gadget not the report. The report is correct, but the gadget is in hours :(

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2019

Could you paste a screenshot? I would like to check if we are thinking about the same gadget.

image.png

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 27, 2019

Did you check you estimation statistic for your board as I suggested in my initial post?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver0713/configuring-estimation-and-tracking-965542358.html

I want to make sure that you have Story Points set there.

yessss :) image.png

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 28, 2019

Not actually on the report, but in the Board configuration

Go to the desired board that you use for your sprint, then click Board > Configure.

Click the Estimation tab. The Estimation page will be displayed.

Suggest an answer