BEE JIRA App unable to connect

John Durrett February 24, 2020

I just went thru updating my password and can login to atlassian web.   The BEE Jira App I have been using for over a year but i'm unable to connect using my account.   Has Atlassian changed their login method recently to explain why my app is unable to authenticate?  For that matter I have never been able to authenticate with the app tokens ive generated.

1 answer

0 votes
John Durrett March 4, 2020

The short answer is yes.  Atlassian has changed the api and as a result the app I had been using is completely broken now.  And the other app "Jira Client" from almworks which is listed in the Atlassian store is questioning whether there will be any further development on the JIRA Client.    So thats two 3rd party apps that made life more manageable - being retired.

Makes me wish Atlassian would actually create a desktop app as good as the two I listed.  I greatly dislike using the web interface to build queries.  Bee was the best...and even with Jira Client...it cant even report now the assignments correctly anymore...shows blank. If I assign to myself...it shows assigned to me inclient....but looking at same JIRA from the Atlassian web interface shows assignments and reporters as blank.

Suggest an answer