Automation Tickets not moving into queues even when logic of queue tells them to

Maddison Smith December 15, 2020

My team has set up a queue with specific logic to allow reoccurring tickets created through Automation to flow into that queue after changing the initial status of the ticket (based on the created workflow). These automated tickets then become "lost" within the project and are only found when searched for or when they are past their due date. After reviewing the automated ticket information, we found no issues with them and they were being generated correctly. After reviewing the logic of the queue, we found there was nothing within that logic that prevented the tickets from flowing into that queue. Therefore, my team and I are stumped as to why the tickets are not flowing into the queue even though the logic dictates that they are supposed to. Additionally, these tickets were following the logic at one point in time and now they are not. We are unsure of what changed in the system, but again, we were unable to find any reason within the automated tickets or the logic that would explain why the tickets are no longer flowing into the queue as they are supposed to after changing the initial status of the ticket. Any help or insight as to why this might be occurring is appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 17, 2020

Can you provide a screenshot of your automation rule and the queues and if possible a screenshot of one of the issues with any sensitive information blacked out.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events