Automatically creating hyperlinks to Fisheye revisions from JIRA

There is a very nice feature in OnDemand JIRA that we would like to have in our own instance: when typing r12345 or rev:12345 in a comment, it automatically creates a hyperlink to the revision 12345 in Fisheye.

It works for Jira issues, such as PROJ-123. I would like this for Fisheye too!

I'm aware of the Fisheye Application Link, and even the Subversion plugin for Jira, but this is not the same. The use case here is to manually reference another revision from this Jira issue.

Would this be possible easily? Or is this an already registered Jira Improvement?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi Samuel,

It seems that the feature that you're looking for is described on this article:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/How+to+Create+a+FishEye%27s+Changeset+or+Crucible%27s+Review+Link+on+JIRA%27s+Comment+or+Description

Please let us know if we have misunderstood you

That's exactly the link I needed. And it works too!

Thanks a lot for your help.

You're welcome, glad to hear that it works :)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

22,762 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you