Automatic Update of Jira Issue with SVN changelist not happening

Ashish Jhunjhunwala
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 11, 2012

I have a project called Aphrodite in my JIRA account and correspondingly my svn repository was also called APHRODITE.

Any checkins which i have been doing this now if i added APHRODITE-<JIRA Issue#> - commit message to the SVN commit then my JIRA issue used to get updated and under source tab it used to show the changelist# as well as the files committed in that checkin.

Now i created a new project called TAO and associated the same repository APHRODITE with this project. Any new checkins if i do now with commit message as TAO-<JIRA Issue#> - commit message doesnt result in my JIRA issue being updated with the checkin information.

Any clue on why this is happening?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ashish Jhunjhunwala
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 9, 2012

Raised a support ticket. The issue was with the project configuration which was fixed by Atlassian support team

0 votes
Nick Mason
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2012

Hi Ashish,

Could you raise a support request at support.atlassian.com in the OnDemand project? We'll probably need to take a look at your instance to see what's going on.

Suggest an answer