Auto removal of labels when status 'reopened'

shaden
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 18, 2019

Hi all,

One of the ways we currently use labels is to manage our queues - any ticket with no labels at all will appear in our initial 'triage' queue. I was wondering if anyone knew of a ways to automatically remove any labels on a ticket so that it reappears in our triage queue and gets picked up?

thanks for any suggestions. 

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ilya Turov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2019

have you looked for available list of postfunctions?

can't say for sure about default ones, but there might be "clear issue field" or "set issue field" one that should be helpful here

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kevin Johnson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2019

Hi @shaden 

Your requirement can be performed by a plugin called JSU : https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/5048/jsu-automation-suite-for-jira-workflows?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Where in this after installation if you go to the re-open transition and select the post function and choose clear issue field value and select the labels field and this will clear out the value of label when ever the ticket goes through this transition. 

I have also attached a photo for your reference .

Thanks,

Kevin

25.png

Suggest an answer