Atlassian Sales and Technical professional accreditation's

Kyle Jansen October 5, 2017

Hi All,

My company and i are embarking on upskilling ourselves further around the atlassian suite of tools. Our first port of call is to ensure that we keep out silver partnership and in order to do this we are required to have a certain number of people accredited. 

I am looking for more information around these accreditation's and what exactly needs to happen to for fill the requirements for silver partner. I would also like to get some guidance around the exams, what training is available and what can we expect from these exams.

I would also look to find out the difference between these accreditation's with the ACP-100 accreditation's and whether or not completing those fills the same requirements the silver partnership asks for?

Thanks & Regards,

Kyle

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Theodore [Coyote Creek Consulting]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2017

Technical Sales Accreditation has two parts:

1. Complete the videos and tests called "Technical Sales Accreditation." (approximately 30 hours effort per engineer)
  2. Complete any two Atlassian Certifications (effort varies by person, but I would plan for 10-50 hours of study time per engineer per test if they pass the first time.)
Kyle Jansen October 6, 2017

Hi Dave, 

Thanks for the information.

So from my understanding and what i have read i don't see where your part 2 comes in. Do you perhaps have a link with this detail that you can provide me so that i can review all the requirements?

Thanks again for your help!

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer