Atlassian Sales Professional Accreditation

John Mustac February 6, 2019

Can someone please advise where i can find the training modules for the sales accreditation? I don't see them in the Atlassian University catalogue.

cheers

john 

3 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Jimmy Van (GLiNTECH)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2019

Hi John, you'll need access to the partner portal first, but after that, go to https://enable.atlassian.com/

Thanks Jimmy,

We are not yet a partner so dont have access to the partner portal. To become a partner I have been told to first become certified. I can see the technical training on the Atlassian University site, however i dont see the sales training.

Like Alexander Grakovich likes this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2019

Certification is not the same as accreditation.

To become Certified, pass two of the ACP exams.  Once you've done that, you can become a partner and get access to the Sales Professional and Technical Sales Professional programme.

Like # people like this

Thanks Nic, that makes sense. Cheers.

1 vote
Deleted user February 6, 2019

Hi @John Mustac,

You can go to Enablement Academy from here. Choose the Learning Path option from the Memnu available there. Review the Accreditations available and start the one(s) that you are interested in.  Please note that you will need partner portal access to do that, but you get that access as part of your partner setup, you don't need to get certified to get that access.

Regards,
Kishore Kumar Gangavath.

0 votes
Matt Campion September 30, 2019

This is really helpful. Thanks Everyone.

Suggest an answer