It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Atlassian Connector for Eclipse boken

Hi

Since 14/02/2020, the connector failed. (Version 3.2.5)

When synchronising a got error org.codehaus.jettijson.json.JSONException: JSONObject['"name"] not found.

What can i do?

Thanks

2 answers

Quoting 'Eitan_Schleissner':

I believe this is related to the deprecation of the field name and id - have a look at the below article: 

https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/deprecation-notice-user-privacy-api-migration-guide/

Thanks for this answer that explains the trouble.

When a new version of the connector will be available?

Last one was in 2015 :-( I too have asked for help but am not optimistic.

Yep I don't think we're going to get any support for the eclipse connector. But if anyone manages to 'roll their own' I'd appreciate a shout-out. Suffering without task-focused development at the moment... Any other tools that can do similar? Cheers

hi @Will Mulder and @Erica K did you find any solution for eclipse connector or did you change to another ide?

I'm not going to change my IDE over this. VS Code is not really there for Java / Tomcat projects IMHO although I use it for other tasks. So I am just not using Mylyn anymore.

I'm simply muddling on without the connector and still in Eclipse. @Erica K did you find a replacement?

I have the same issue!

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you