Atlassian Connector for Eclipse boken

Olivier_RAOUL
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 14, 2020

Hi

Since 14/02/2020, the connector failed. (Version 3.2.5)

When synchronising a got error org.codehaus.jettijson.json.JSONException: JSONObject['"name"] not found.

What can i do?

Thanks

3 answers

1 vote
Will Mulder February 21, 2020

Quoting 'Eitan_Schleissner':

I believe this is related to the deprecation of the field name and id - have a look at the below article: 

https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/deprecation-notice-user-privacy-api-migration-guide/

Olivier_RAOUL
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 26, 2020

Thanks for this answer that explains the trouble.

When a new version of the connector will be available?

Erica K March 10, 2020

Last one was in 2015 :-( I too have asked for help but am not optimistic.

Will Mulder March 10, 2020

Yep I don't think we're going to get any support for the eclipse connector. But if anyone manages to 'roll their own' I'd appreciate a shout-out. Suffering without task-focused development at the moment... Any other tools that can do similar? Cheers

Alan Barbosa
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 29, 2020

hi @Will Mulder and @Erica K did you find any solution for eclipse connector or did you change to another ide?

Erica K May 29, 2020

I'm not going to change my IDE over this. VS Code is not really there for Java / Tomcat projects IMHO although I use it for other tasks. So I am just not using Mylyn anymore.

Will Mulder May 30, 2020

I'm simply muddling on without the connector and still in Eclipse. @Erica K did you find a replacement?

Erica K June 2, 2020

No, same @Will Mulder 

0 votes
aprato
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 25, 2020

Same issue here, Is there  another connector for jira?

0 votes
Kuba_Janus February 17, 2020

I have the same issue!

Suggest an answer