Assignee field does not appear on SOS form - only for some but not all

Mary Franke January 7, 2020

In SOS, I have 3 users who have the same role as all of the other internal users in our app, but these 3 only cannot see the Assignee and the "on behalf of" fields.  These fields also do not appear in the Configure Fields drop down.

These are not custom fields and nothing has changed regarding the form, fields - nothing.  Just need to ensure these 3 people can log tickets and found this issue.

1 answer

0 votes
Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2020

Hi @Mary Franke looks like those users don't have Jira service desk licenses. Only agents can submit tickets on behalf of someone else and if that's missing it's because they don't have a license assigned

Mary Franke January 8, 2020

Thank you - that may very well be the case.

Surprising that I can see these users in SOS, and they have Roles etc - but no licenses?  I am checking on this internally and will update this section to confirm that this is the issue.

Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2020

Make sure they are part of jira-servicedesk-users group. That should do the trick

Suggest an answer