Approval page-only seeing approval request status issues

Mike Hadaway
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 22, 2024

On the Approvals page, I only see approvals with "Approval Request" status.  I need to also see other approval status' like "Approval Denied", "In Review".  Ho w do I enable the Approvals page to render all approval status issues.

approval.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2024

Hi @Mike Hadaway 

Welcome to community!

The approvals page is really meant for approvals in process. This isn't just for atlassian tools, this is pretty industry standard

For your needs I would recommend making a dashboard that has different filters for each of those statuses you mentioned and displaying them in the dashboard. Your usecase seems more in line with a dashboard then the approvals page: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/work-with-dashboards-in-jira-cloud/

Best,
Clark

Mike Hadaway
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 31, 2024

Thanks Carl.  Jira support confirmed what you stated.  That does make sense.  Another way I have found to see all approvals view the Kanban workflow for approvals.  It shows each approval at all stages in the process.   A dashboard would work too.  

Thanks

Mike

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM Trial
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events