Anyone option is missing

Seeker1437 October 14, 2017

I am trying to set up anonymous access to my server for creating and viewing issues, yet the so called "Anyone" option does not exist.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 14, 2017

Hi Darnell,

Here is a screenshot from 7.5:

Screen Shot 2017-10-14 at 12.51.31 PM.png

If you click Group do you see Anyone?  If not please send us a screenshot of what you do see.

Cheers,

Branden

Ah strange I know what was happening, it was because of a browser plugin I had installed, Anyone was actually there but the text was turned White in error.

somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 14, 2017

Ah.  Thanks for letting us know.  I was trying to get the Anyone permission out of JIRA but I wasn't having any success so I'm glad you found that was happening.  I would definitely contact the Add-On vendor and let them know what is going on and if you don't mind let the Community know what add-on it was in case someone else has this issue and the add-on you experienced this with.

Thanks again,

Branden

AH yes, it was actually my own plugin called Darkify. It isn't publicly available, but It seemed to ignore me excluding my JIRA from the list of sites to modify.

Suggest an answer