Any plans for Blackberry 10 application?

Simon Kiedyk February 11, 2013

Just wanted to check in if there are any plans for a BlackBerry 10 app? More importantly even, any plans for HipChat in the same regard? Would just love it... especially a slick integration with the Hub.

3 answers

0 votes
Simon Kiedyk February 27, 2013
I'm just jelaous of the sleek iPhone App that Basecamp released recently... native apps made by the same developers who built the web application are just so amazing, you can tell they have a better understanding of their application and its desired workflow than anyone external to the company. So having JIRA + HipChat, built natively for BB10 would definitely be pretty amazing but I understand it would be a lot of work and likely there are bigger fish to fry :-)
0 votes
Simon Kiedyk February 27, 2013

I'm just jelaous of the sleek iPhone App that Basecamp released recently... native apps made by the same developers who built the web application are just so amazing, you can tell they have a better understanding of their application and its desired workflow than anyone external to the company. So having JIRA + HipChat, built natively for BB10 would definitely be pretty amazing but I understand it would be a lot of work and likely there are bigger fish to fry :-)

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 11, 2013

Hey there, Szymon.

Interesting idea. As of now, the one that I have bumped into was the following:

http://www.getbugbox.com/jira/

Not too sure about the plans on having HipChat on Blackberry though. I think that it would definitely come in handy in the future!

Warm regards,

Danial

Suggest an answer