Alternative to Tempo Timesheets

We have been using Tempo to help manage time logs, the main reason for using it is the timesheet view where you can easily book time to issues, view total time logged for that day/week/month and the team functionality that allows a manager to see this teams work logs.

Unfortunately Tempo does not work with different time zones so we are looking for an alternative with the above functionality, does anyone know of a plugin that will provide this?

Key requirements:

• Accessed through JIRA
  • Calendar view that can be edited
  • Permissions to set a manager and their team

4 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Has anyone found any good alternatives to Tempo? After the latest cloud version was introduced we're facing too many problems and lacking too many useful features.

Yeah  - me too.

As the OP said, if you find something with the timesheet view for entering please let us all know.

FWIW "All In One Time Timesheets" plus "Work Time Calendar" is proving to be great for us

Hi Daniel,

Are you sure the Tempo plugin isn't suitable? See Viðar Svansson [Tempo] comment here:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/154700/managing-time-tracking-for-users-located-in-different-timezones-logging-work-in-jira

Also, any avaliable plugins with the functionality you're searching for can be found here:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?application=jira&category=Time+tracking&cost=&hosting=&marketingLabel=&q=timesheet

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

James

Did anyone find a replacement for Tempo after migration the timesheet addon is absolutely TeRRIBLE

We're using "Work Time Calendar" for logging time in a nice calendar form, and "All In One Timesheets" for reporting.

Loving them both.  Fantastic service, simple effective products.

Thanks Martin, I ll take a look into those. Do they have an addon for managing Budget data or Portfolios?

Vladi I'm New Here May 03, 2018

I look for the same thing, we have Jira Cloud and we want to track the internal and external cost at any point of time. I know Tempo Budget might do the work only for Jira on a local server. Any thoughts? 

We're using "Work Time Calendar" for logging time in a nice calendar form, and "All In One Timesheets" for reporting.

Loving them both.  Fantastic service, simple effective products.

Have you found anything to manage Budgets and Portfolios? 

Tempo has a nice idea....but they keep dragging their butts on releasing a working product to Jira Cloud. 

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

52 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you