All linked issues are not visible in JIRA road map

ondrej_hybl May 14, 2024

Hi, please help me how can I display all issues in Jira roadmap. I can see only some issues and some don't and it is not matter of filters. We have level of Iniciative, Epic and of course User Story, Task etc. I can see all Iniciatives and all linked Epics, but not all issues linked to Epic. When I open specific Epic I can see all linked issues, but in Road map are visible only some of them.

1 answer

0 votes
Chris Rainey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2024

Hi there,

In your plan, can you open the "Filters" tab and make sure that the option for Hierarchy shows from your highest issue type to your lowest issue type? 

Also, at the bottom, there is an option for "Show full hierarchy". Can you confirm that this is checked?

ondrej_hybl May 20, 2024

Jira road map filters.png

Hi Chris, yes it is.

Chris Rainey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2024

Hmmm, what do you have configured as the issue sources of the plan?

Projects? Filters?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events