Alignment Issue

kA October 2, 2013

Hi guyz,

Please help me,

In issue navigator after filtering it is shows list of issue at that moment alignment is good. But i just select one issue from that and go back using browser back button. Now the particular task alone misaligned in the list. eg. Assignee name printed in both assignee and P column and the P column data printed in status column like that each column datas are misprinted. (In OnDemand JIRA)

How to recover it.Please share your thoughts with me.

Thanks in advance,

Karthik.

6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2013
0 votes
sintya wates
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 6, 2013

please update your browser and use standart addons..

0 votes
kA October 6, 2013

yes, those project shows what i am exactly faced.

0 votes
MB
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2013

Can you at least provide a screen shot?

0 votes
kA October 3, 2013

We have checked with standard browser, IE, Firefox, Chrome using the latest version. Same issue exist. So, i think it may not be a browser issue.

Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 3, 2013

I'm getting no such error for any of the browsers I tested.

I'm posting a link which may not be correct solution, but just go through it.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Compatibility+Mode+related+problems+on+Internet+Explorer

otherwise you ask Atlassian Support Team as prasad suggested.

0 votes
Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 2, 2013

It may be browser issue. Check the same in standard browser and see.

Suggest an answer