Agile Wallgoard Gaget Does not display to others in confluence

Tonja Davis May 15, 2023

Hello, 

I have an Agile wallboard Gadget on a dashboard. I've also pulled that wallboard into my confluence page. I can see the wallboard PERFECTLY. there is no problem. But when someone else goes to my confluence page, they cannot see the wallboard at all. 

• My dashboard in Jira is open to the company and anyone in the company can view it.
  • the sprint board I'm pulling from is viewable to the company and anyone in the company can view it. 

I don't know why the board will display for me but not for any other user

2 answers

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2023

Hi @Tonja Davis

It might be a permissions problem. Perhaps those people cannot access the agile board or they don't have access to the Jira projects. Check the project permissions.

Alternatively, you could try the Team Wallboard gadget offered by our Great Gadgets app.

Team Wallboard Gadget

It can be used in Confluence as well. The app offers many other gadgets that you might find useful. 

Thank you,

Danut Manda 

Tonja Davis May 18, 2023

thanks for your suggestion but as the person SHOULD be able to view the board, can view the board itself in Jira AND can see the wallboard on my Jira dashboard, I don't think the issue is they don't have permissions. 

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2023

do the users that cannot see the info have Jira licenses?

Tonja Davis May 16, 2023

yes. they are company employees and logged into Jira using their crowd credentials. They can see the wallboard in jira on the dashboard, but they cannot see it in confluence

Tonja Davis May 16, 2023

as an additional point of note, the wallboard I'm displaying is our team board (the person who cannot see the wallboard on my confluence page is a member of my team. the only thing I did with the wallboard is filter it to show my tickets only

Suggest an answer